Here are 18 creative ideas for Things You Never Thought to Do With Christmas Cookie Cutters. Make homemade ornaments that will last all season, and give your a decor a real handmade touch. With these amazing yet simple Christmas Cookie Cutter hacks & ideas, you can make your own Christmas ornaments, wreath, charming candles and so on…Enjoy at here …
- Cookie-Cutter Candles. Turn your cutters into molds. You can make stars or other shapes to arrange on a platter. This is the one of easiest and most impressive you can create . Float them in a shallow bow for lovely centerpiece. They would be special homemade gifts. .Tutorial from Popsugar and Adventures-in-making.
2. Frozen Whipped Cream Cut Outs.Tutorial from Sweet Society.
3. DIY Cookie Cutter Bird Feeders. Tutorial from Wee share.
4. DIY Cookie Cutter Ornaments. You will love these Beautiful handmade Christmas ornaments that made out of metal cookie cutters. Photo credit: Dizzymaiden.
5. DIY Wrapping Paper.Tutorial from Red Ted Art.
6. DIY Felt Cookie Cutter Christmas Tree Garland. Tutorial from City Girl Gone Coastal.
7. Carving Pumpkins with Cookie Cutters.Tutorial from Built by Kids.
8. Cookie Cutter Fudge. Place cookie cutters and fudge into cellophane gift bags, and tie with ribbons. This is so sweet gift for someone with everything. Recipe from Betty Crocker.
9. Cookie Cutter Garland. Image credit Scattering Lupines.
10. DIY Baby Onesies. Tutorial from Lil Luna.
11. Peppermint Bark. Recipe from Baked by Rachel.12. Cookie-Cutter Napkin Rings. Create beautiful seasonal napkin rings by rolling up linen napkins and folding them through your Christmas cookie cutters. Give each person at your table a different shape to make your tablescape feel really unique.Photo Credit：Martha Stewart.
13. Melted Bead and Cookie Cutter Christmas Decorations. Tutorial from Meet the Dubiens.
14. Make Christmas Wreath. We bet you could finish this DIY in 15 minutes tops: Just use red ribbon to string star & tree shaped cutters together. Even people who consider themselves crafting-challenged can pull this one off. Photo credit : BHG.
15. Cookie-Cutter Clay Ornaments.Tutorial from Assemble Shop.
16.Cookie cutter ornaments. Tutorial via Designsponge .
17. Star Cookie Cutter Ornaments. Tutorial via Allthingsgd.
18. Cookie Cutter Christmas Wreath. Here’s proof that cookie cutters in themselves are super adorable: These red- and green-rimmed versions add serious style to an otherwise muted, plaid wreath. Tutorial via Growingupgabel.