We’ve rounded up 20+ creative ways for you to Upcycle Plastic Eggs into stylish gifts and decorations. Click through for these fun and crafty ideas! If you’re one of the many who are stuck with a growing collection of plastic eggs, fear not. Read on for these cute ways to reuse your plastic eggs after Easter — and note, you can always tuck them away to be used year after year for egg hunts and basket fillers.
1.Upcycle Plastic Eggs to Make Fireflies. Give the plastic egg a new lease of life as pretty fireflies, which you can bring out to decorate the outdoor eating space all through the summer nights .
What you will need:
- LED tealight
- Plastic easter egg
- Pipe cleaners
- White sticky labels
- Silver duct tape
- Get a small LED tealight and place it into a plastic egg.
- Use a thumbtack to poke holes through the egg to insert the pipe cleaners.
- Draw a pair of cute little bug eyes
- Sculpt wings using duct tape
- Put this little critter outside and watch it glow
3. DIY Caterpillars from Recycled Plastic Easter Eggs. Gather up all of those plastic egg that you have and let’s recycle them, your kids will love them .
4. Nice spring wreath. I love this color and a nest at the corner , a painted butterfly is sitting perched on the side of the nest, it’s so adorable !
5. All Ears Easter Bunny Craft. After the candy’s gone, your child can use a plastic egg to create a sweet bunny friend!
6. Egg peeps. Egg Peeps are the perfect Easter craft to help utilize some of those extra plastic eggs you have lying around and a great way to spend the afternoon with your kids. They look like Mr. Potato Heads – adding appendages and hair and various noses to make each one wonderfully unique. I hope you’ll give these a try because they are so fun, inexpensive, and make wonderful Easter decorations.
More Cute Ideas to Upcycle Plastic Eggs :