Here we have come up 20 cutest DIY Easter Treats and Desserts recipes for you ! They are a perfect way to top off your Easter celebration! They are just so cute that they are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. They make charming centerpieces on your Easter party tables, and are perfect for egg hunt parties, holiday meals, Spring Break play dates, bunny themed birthday parties and other spring party. Surprise and delight your guests on Easter Sunday with these seriously impressive DIY Easter treats and desserts…
20 Cutest DIY Easter Treats and Desserts:
- Peeping Peeps in a Chocolate Egg. Easy to make using a chocolate mold.
2. Skateboarding Peeps Bunnies. What a fun treat for kids to make using vanilla cookies!
3. Sunflower Peep Brownies. This is just like the sunflower cake but with BROWNIES!
4. Pillsbury – Recipe for bunny butt cookies . These cute bunny butt cookies are sure to become a Easter favorite.
12.Adorable chocolate buttermilk Easter cake that looks like a tree stump with bunny butt: Recipe and Instructions via My Button Cake.
15.DIY Easter bunny tail cake balls: Recipe and Instructions via Rose Bakes.
17. Yesterfood – Marshmallow Peep Houses . These Peeps Houses are almost too cute to eat. Whether you eat them or not, they’re fun to make.
18. Azestybite – Bunny Peep Dirt Cups. They are the perfect treat to have around for kids or to take to an Easter party!
19. Houseofyumm – Peeps Frosting. These marshmallow Peeps which now come in flavors like party cake and blue raspberry, jelly beans, cadbury eggs, more Peeps, Reese’s eggs, more jelly candies.Everything is so pretty, fruity, sweet, brightly colored. It’s just a magical time in the markets walking down the candy aisle for Easter.
20. Thedomesticrebel – Peep Candy Bars. Not only do the PEEPS provide a beautiful pink color (or whatever color you choose to use!), but they offer that delightfully plush texture on top of these fudgy chocolate bars. Your kids will love them!
More creative ideas Here.