Being a parent is a tough, full-time job. Parents want to give children a fantastic childhood, they always do a lot .They play with kids, teach something new to kids, take care of them ….They think about what makes kids happy.They think about how many soccer teams a 10-year-old should play on at any given time to increase her odds of getting a full ride to some top-rated college at some point in the future. …
The role of parent is an important role, but exhausting, and sometimes you are juggling a few things at once. Sometimes it’s the little things that make parenting so much easier. Here are 25 DIY Tricks on how to make parenting a little bit easier for you, and, at the same time, more fun for your children. We can start by taking a breath , and then we can take a few cues from these 20+ DIY Tricks and Brilliant Parenting Hacks .
1. Using a laundry basket to stop your child’s toys floating away is a good idea as it ensures your child can properly play with his toys. It also reduces the risk of the child having to reach too far for a toy and falling over into the water. Source via:Distractify.com
3. Use to-go sauce pots to keep pacifiers clean while you’re out Via: cynditha.blogspot.com.4. A big cardboard box can be re-purposed into a stair slide. This is a fun idea, and so simple. This idea will keep your children entertained while you can get on with other work or simply have some time-off. Source: www.viralnova.com
5. A baby shower cap will make bath time tear-free Via : fancy.com.
6. Turn an throwing away lotion bottle into a faucet extender Via : pinterest.com.
7. Cute baby mop suit Via : betterthanpants.com. This baby mop suit is so cute and makes sense when you think how much time your baby spends crawling about the floor. It saves you time having to clean the floor, and you want your floor to be very clean when your baby is at the crawling stage.
8. “You Shall Not Pass” sign tells your kids when they have enough toilet paper Via : amandathevirtuouswife.com.
9. Create a safe play area for your kids with inflatable pools Via : imgur.com. Instead of forking out a fortune for a playpen your baby will only play in for a few months, why not use the family’s inflatable pool instead?
10. A sticker help your todder put their shoes on the right feet Via: onecreativehousewife.com.
11. Juice box handles – Prevent kids from over-squeezing juice boxes.
12. Glue On The Bottom Of Shoes Offer Slip Protection Via e: facebook.com.
13. Catch Popsicle drips with a to-go coffee lid Via : instagram.com.
14. DIY bottle holder lets babies feed themselves Via : parenthacks.com.
15. Use A Plastic Cup As A Sparkler Shield For Children Via : kneebees.com.
18. Clever Stickers Tell Your Kids Where To Stand In Parking Lots Via: parkingpalmagnet.com.
19. Use fabric paint to make a race track on the back of tshirts Via: designdazzle.com.
20. Put your kids to work by turning chores into a fun game Via : picasaweb.google.com.
21. Magic laundry cleaner – mixing of soap, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Tutorial: mylifeinpink-kim.blogspot.ca.
22. Make a hammock for your kid under a table Via : joyfulabode.com. Your children will love creating their very own hammock with some fabric and a table. This should keep your children amused for some time.
23. Stop the Unwanted Locking of Doors with Fabric.
24. Make Your Own Kids Drawing Paper Roll using Picture Frame.
25.Transform a DVD case into a travel art kit, source via Tipjunkie.com .
Life with children can be stressful. They are blessings that fill our days with smiles, but let’s face it, it can be pretty tough sometimes. That’s why we found these awesome 25 DIY tricks & parenting hacks. They should make your life easier (and if not that, at least a little more fun). Any ideas do you have ? Please share with us on our Facebook page.
More creative ideas HERE.