Snowmen are the ultimate symbol of Winter. We are always so happy for making a snowman when it snows. But if there is no snow at your place , you still can make one by yourself . Here is a cute idea to DIY snowman from mittens .You’ll love to try this fun DIY . Don’t they look fabulous? Whilst the original site needed Interpreting we have Translated the Page for your ease so you can grab the tutorial in English at the link below.
This project is really fun and easy to make. To create a mitten snowman you will need a pair of old mittens, rice to fill in the mittens, stick and jar rubber and marker to draw a face of a snowman.
1. Fill the bottom of the mitten with rice.
2. Wrap the bottom ball of the mitten with a jar rubber.
3. Repeat the process but make a smaller ball.
4. Add the chopstick in the mitten.
5. Draw a face and add a decorative small hat to the ball
6. Add something to the arm of the snowman.