1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients required on box
1/4 cup milk
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
1 20 oz bottle chocolate sundae syrup
1 20 oz bottle caramel sundae syrup
1 11.5 oz bag mini snickers, chopped, divided into three groups
- Make brownie dough and pop it in oven, cut it in two layers after bake and wait to cool down.
- Make ice cream: mix sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and milk and whisk it thoroughly. Then fold whipped cream in it and pop it in the freezer.
- Assemble the layers: put a brownie layer in a parchment paper lined cake tin. Top it with caramel and chocolate sauce and add chunks of snickers. put a layer of the ice cream.
- Repeat the same layers again and top with chopped snickers.
- Put the cake in freezer until the ice cream is frozen.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel sauce before serving.
Cannot wait to take a bite? Head over to get more details of this Brown ice cream cake recipe at: