This is a creative twist of making butterfly roll-up cookies. If you are bored with the same recipe of cookies , try this pretty Butterfly Roll-Up Cookie Recipe. The following ingredients is for reference, you can change the recipe and make steamed buns with this idea, too.
Ingredients you will need:
• powdered sugar* 1 cup;
• baking powder* 1 teaspoon;
• margarine* 3/4 of a cup;
• flour* 2 cups;
• corn starch* 1 cup;
• vanilla extract* 1 teaspoon;
• cocoa* 1 1/2 tablespoons;
• 1 egg;
1. Stir in all, but the cocoa, in a bowl in order to prepare the dough, while the oven is preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. When the ingredients are combined in a nice mixture separate into two balls of equal size. Take the cocoa and add it in one of the balls.
3. Put the pair of dough wrapped in some plastic for about 30 minutes in the fridge. 4.Remove from cooling and spread the balls into rectangles, with the cocoa layer underneath the simple one.
5. Slice in half with a knife and roll up each of them.
6.Press them next to each other in order to look something like a fat or bloated butterfly.
7.Take the knife again and cut into pieces.
8.Take each slice and press a bit together with your fingers. It should look like a proper butterfly now.
9. Place onto a tray and bake for some minutes. Yummy and creative!
For detailed instruction in the link below ( Translated vision ):