What you will need:
- Length of rope (mine was 38m in length and 6mm diameter, for a 22x42x17cm basket)
- Stash yarn (I used 310m of Patons 100% cotton 4ply in a cream colourway)
- Size 5.00mm crochet hook (use a metal hook if possible as the work is quite stiff), or larger if your rope is thicker.
The technique for making it is pretty simple for all crochet lovers, all you need is patience and some spare time. You can find the whole tutorial to make the crochet rope basket via the link:
Make My Day Creative – Crochet Rope Basket DIY Crochet Rope Basket via De To Un Poco
And if you don’t want to spend so much time on crocheting, try this glue version: DIY Rope Basket Flower Bouquet .
The most impressive part of this tutorial is to use rope, or twine to make basket, that makes the whole process easy and quick to set. You can make shapes of vase, or basket with your own creativity.
- 1 bunch of fresh flowers
- floral foam
- lined nylon panels for water to flow out
- foam hearts, butterfly etc for decoration
- glue (glue gun)
More Cretive Ideas Here.