There are so many recipes for Chiffon cake . But today we strongly recommend this chiffon recipe, as long as making cake success, it should have a cloud-like texture and delicate, the taste is really perfect.
Baking: 340F, about 35 minutes.
What you will need : 8 inch angel food tube pan .
5 eggs ,
Cake flour 85g,
Corn oil 40g,
Sugar 60g (for egg whites ),
Sugar 30 g (for egg yolk) .
1. Preheat oven at 340F.
2. Separate 5 eggs into two clean and dry mixing bowls . Beat egg whites with a handheld mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Add 60g sugar and continue beating until soft peaks form .
3. Add 30g sugar in egg yolk bowl and beat with handheld mixer on high speed for about 2 minutes. Add 40g corn oil and beat for another minute . Add 40g milk and beat at low speed for 20 seconds .
4. Add 85g cake flour in egg yolk mixture and beat at low speed until all ingredients combine then beat at high speed for a minute.
5. Add 1/3 of the beaten egg white into the yolk and flour mixture , and mix well. Then pour it back to the remaining 2/3 beaten egg whites . Gently fold well with a spatula (mix it from the bottom turned up , do not stir circle).
6. Pour the mixed cake batter into 8 inch angel food tube pan and smooth the top. Bake in the preheated oven at 340 F/170C for about 35 minutes.
7. After taking out, cool the cake upside down for 20 minutes immediately. When cooled, use a knife to loosen sides then cut into pieces before serving. It can also be used to make a variety of decorative cakes.
You may also like :Cute and Easy DIY Easter Chicks Deviled Eggs.