There are lots of projects you can do with buttons in addition to fastening a blouse closed. Buttons also can be turned into a piece of wonderful wall artwork. This fantastic DIY button tree canvas wall art is a perfect example. It is inexpensive, creative and super easy to create, and does not require you to be an artist. It looks great for your room or living area. You Just need draw the tree on the canvas and then attach different kinds of buttons. It makes a great piece of decor for your living area. Love it and it is just too cute not to share with you guys! Just pick your favorite buttons and try this DIY button tree wall art !
For making this DIY Button Tree, materials you will need:
- pastel colored spray paints
- dimensional paints
- colored buttons
- slightly apply pastel colored spray paints on your canvas. Make sure don’t put too much of the pastel spray paint. Let the paint dry.
- sketch a tree on the canvas as guide when creating the project.
- fill in the tree with brown metallic finish paint.
- add dimension to the tree with dimensional paints.
- When the paints are dry, add buttons (better arrange the buttons before using glue).
For more details of the instructions, you can check the link below: