These projects are presenting different styles but with a little imagination you can easily customize your gift. Just follow the step by step instructions to make these beautiful chocolate flower bouquet. Surprise your loved ones with a deliciously sweet treat by making a charming floral bouquet out of tasty chocolate and let the magic happen.
What you will need:
– crepe paper (green and pink or a color you wish);
– a cutter;
– chocolate (preferably circular – for example, Ferrero Rocher);
– gold thread;
– sticks for the stems;
– foil or gold paper.
1. Wrap the chocolates with gold foil and secure with gold thread.
2. Make the petals. Prepare a couple of squares of pink crepe paper. You will need 2 squares for each flower. Overlap them then fold once to cut out the upper corner of the opening, in a round shape. Prepare as many petals as you need to create your bouquet.
3. Place the wrapped chocolates on the petals and cover them Gently . Secure with gold thread.
4. Make the flower stalks. For this, prepare a couple of squares of green crepe paper and cut out some triangles at the top (to obtain the shape of a ” fence”). Glue the bottom part of the ”little green fences” to buds. Attach sticks placing a strip of green paper over it and fixing with glue.
5. Repeat the steps above to get a beautiful chocolate flower bouquet. Have fun !
Here are another ways to make chocolate flower bouquet, these flower bouquet are perfect for any decoration .
- Chocolates with gold foil like Ferrero Rocher
- Crepe paper (or tissue paper)
- Golden thread
- Gold paper or cellophane
- Wood sticks
- Hot glue gun
Chocolate Chrysanthemum Flower Bouquet . Chrysanthemum was originated from China, in the Chinese culture, the chrysanthemum signifies a life of ease. Buddhists are fond of using this flower as offerings on alters. Symbolic of powerful Yang energy, this flower is an attractant of good luck in the home. While in Western, chrysanthemum is sometimes called mums, you know what’s the meaning? Now let’s learn while doing this project – wrapping chocolate inside paper mums as sweet gifts.
Chocolate or candies
Golden wrapping paper
Another simple way to make the gift chocolate flower bouquet with crepe paper.