The feel of Christmas festivities is in the air and that is why here is a creative ornament idea for your Christmas tree.These adorable Snow Owl Ornaments are so easy to make by using Paper Rolls, Glitter and Pipe Cleaners! They’ll look gorgeous hanging on your Christmas tree.
1. Collect some toilet paper roll tubes.
2.Press both the ends of the tubes as shown. To make each punch circles of white glitter card stock.
3. Punch two circles of white card stock to make the eyes. Detail the eyes with black circles with white circles inside.
4. Glue them to the tube. Glue a yellow triangle piece of card stock to make the beak.
5. Glue all the glitter circles to make the feathers.
6. Cut two wings as well and glue them to the sides of the owl.
7. Attach a ribbon loop to the back and enjoy your own cute snow ornaments !
Get the detailed instructions via the link: