To make a ballerina cupcake, you may need:
- Heart cookie cutter;
- Scallop round cookie cutter;
- Ornaments: edible sugar pearls, sequins, glitters, fondant belts, flowers etc.
- Roll out some fondant.
- Use a heart cookie cutter to cut out a heart.
- Use a knife to cut off the bottom part of the heart.
- Use a scallop round cookie cutter (its size should be slightly larger than the cupcake) to cut out a round piece with scallop shaped edges.
- Use a toothpick to create indents along the edges and make the frilled skirt.
- Place it on top of a cupcake.
- If you want, you can add another layer of frilled skirt with a smaller cookie cutter using the similar method.
- Place the upper part of the heart on the top.
- Decorate the cupcake with your favorite ornaments. Your ballerina cupcake is ready!
To get a closer look, check out a nice video tutorial from YouTube…
1. Source: magiediluna
2. Source: Pinterest
3. Source: taarten-decoreren
6. Source: janscakes
7. Source: Pinterest
8. Source: Pinterest