These DIY Orange Lanterns are adorable and great for Halloween decorations ! It is a quick and easy craft to make out of oranges. If it’s not easy for you to carve on the pumpkins, try these orange carving instead. They have the same festival look. You can also try regular designs to decorate your home. Happy crafting!
Here are things you will need:
- Small candle or LED light.
- Take an orange and cut off the top.
- Remove the inside of the orange with a knife. You can use it to make orange juice.
- Cut out the designs on the orange using your creativity and imagination: you can cut out little triangles and a line to make a simple happy face; or you can cut out a star.
- Put a small candle or LED light inside. Enjoy!