These DIY mason jar fairy lights look stunning, romantic and magical.They are surprisingly easy to make for the entertainment value they offer which only require a few simple materials : Mason jars or any glass jars with lids, tea lights, fairy templates, glue and glitter. You can use your favorite ornaments for the mason jars to create your own designs.
This cool glow in the dark craft is a neat project idea for kids and teens, even adults .The fairy glow jars are much fun for after dark outdoors ideas, but they also make great DIY home decor for kids rooms or dorm decor .They will also make great gifts for family and friends. If you are looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home, definitely try this cute idea. (Image credit :Pixie Hill).
• Sticking the figures directly on the glass (generally) yields better, more detailed results
• Use two or three battery powered tea lights. More light = stronger silhouette effect.
• Take care how many layers of paper you use, how much overlap there is. (A little is ok.)
• Use thinner school glue for the paper and thicker tacky glue for the glitter
• DO NOT use real candles inside
Please visit the original blog for the written instructions and the complete supply list. Here’s the link…
Here is the video tutorial by Nichola Battilana to show us how to make these amazing Mason Jar Fairy Lights Enjoy!