DIY Fabric Tote Handbag — It’s not as complex as we imagine. If you love to sew you will like doing this cute tote handbag. It is a practical and stylish addition for ladies outgoing. This has bigger space, and you can change its size and pattern to customize your own.
What you will need:
– fabric (you choose the pattern);
– sewing kit;
– sewing machine.
1. Take the batting and cut it into the model like you can see in the pictures.
2. Take the fabric and follow the same cut as the batting.
3. Sew the zipper onto the fabric, cut out some batting, sew it on and prepare the dotted down part of the bag.
4. Follow the picture instructions to sew the interior batting and with some thread and a needle sew it gently to the zipper and you are finished.
More wonderful ideas Here.