Here is another project of DIY No Sew Floor Pillow :
You don’t have to be able to sew to make this wonderful floor pillow. Here is how. To make this pillow, you will need to fleece fabric.
- Lay them on top of each other.
- Cut 3~4 inch strips around the edges of the fleeces
- Tie the strips of the two fleece fabrics together, but leave one side open.
- Stuff the open space with polyfil.
- Finish the pillow by tying the knots for the open side.
Get the full description from The Kitchen and the Cave below: