If you are wondering how to surprise your family and guests this holiday , and how to show your true love, you have come to the right place. These DIY rainbow heart cookies can not go wrong. They are so cheerful . They will surely brighten up your table and would make nice gifts !
- ¾ cup unsalted butter (170g), softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar (155g)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks at room temperature (large eggs)
- 2 ½ cups cake flour (310g)
- Food colors
- Egg wash: 1 egg white & 1 teaspoon water
Get the tutorial from Eugenie Kitchen and watch the video instructions. Now you can say it all with Rainbow Heart Cookies.