This is an easy, fun and inexpensive way to DIY snowflake ornaments from plastic bottles for Christmas tree . There are many creative ways to re-purpose plastic bottles into some beautiful ornaments to decorate your home. This DIY snowflake ornaments craft is a nice one . You really don’t have to buy some expensive and fancy decors. You can make your own Christmas ornaments with very simple materials.
The idea is very simple yet smart that you can do it with your kids. They will have fun creating these cute ornaments with their own hands. You can hang these plastic bottle snowflake ornaments over the window, ceiling, or use them to decorate your Christmas tree. They look very pretty. These plastic bottle snowflake ornaments would be fantastic addition to your holiday decorations!
Here are the things you may need:
- Plastic bottles;
- Acrylic paint;
- Utility knife;
- Metal rings;
- Cardboard Christmas tree.
- Cut the bottom parts of the plastic bottles as the snowflakes.
- Use permanent markers or glitter paint to draw your favorite patterns on the snowflakes.
- Polk a small hole on the snowflakes and insert ribbon or cord.
- These beautiful plastic bottle snowflake ornaments are ready to be hung. Enjoy!
Photo credit: Crescebene