Easy to arrange fruit into the shape of a Christmas tree to add a festive touch to your otherwise basic platter. In less than 10 minutes, you can have a perfect edible vegetable Christmas tree made completely. I love these ideas to make appetizer tree or fruit tree for Christmas table, which is so quick and creative that we can use all supplies at hand – a plate, some fruits or cheese, and skewer. Why not to share a festive, creative and healthy option with your guests this year by assembling adorable Veggie Platters in the shape of Christmas trees. Enjoy the stunning Christmas tree platter DIY ideas !
For the first idea, Material you will need :
- 1 styrofoam cone (small or medium size) from your local craft store. (eg: Michaels)/Or you cut off a small part of apple and attach carrot as the cone)
- Cookie cutters with various shapes
- Assorted fruits
- Cilantro garnish
- Using the cookie cutters create various shapes out of the melon slices..
- Attach toothpicks to the cone. Attach one piece each of a fruit to a toothpick.
- Continue building the tree as dense as you want!
- Use cilantro leaves as grass garnish (optional), you can choose blueberry, too.
More Christmas tree platter ideas :