Many prefer tulips simply because they look good in vases and are very easy to care for. Tulips are effortlessly elegant and can easily brighten homes with their vibrant array of colors. While tulips naturally grow in rich soils, there is a way to Grow Tulip Bulbs to bloom indoors without even an inch of dirt! Whether you want to brighten up your home during the cold months of winter or you simply want to bring a bit of the outdoors inside, planting tulip bulbs in vases is an excellent way to enjoy beautiful flowers in your home all year through.
Here are the simple steps how to grow tulip in a vase . You may need to exercise just a little patience.
What you’ll need:
- large, early-blooming bulbs
- a tall vase
- glass beads （pebbles or river rocks also work）
How to do:
- Place glass beads in vase—fill up about 1-2 inches, depending on the size of your container.
- Place bulb on glass beads.
- Surround the bulb with more glass beads for support.
- Fill vase with water until about 1 inch away from the bottom of the bulb.
- Move the vase to a cool, dark place. The bulbs should be in this environment for 4-6 weeks. This is meant to simulate the dormant. Tulips need cool period in order for the roots to grow well. Then, they can be brought out into the light.
Get the details via the link below…