Here are the supplies you may need:
- Heavy duty hole punch tool;
- Tailor’s chalk;
- Ribbon Flower ornaments;
How to Make Pretty DIY Felt Basket:
1. Cut a piece of felt circle. The diameter of the circle depends on your desired size for the basket. In this tutorial, the diameter is about 44 cm.
2. Mark down a line about 8 cm away the edge of the circle.
3. Mark down the same lines every 5 cm along the edge of the circle until they are evenly distributed on the circle as shown in the pictures. Use scissors to cut the lines.
4. Punch two holes on both sides of the cut pieces.
5. Thread the cord through the holes and tie a pretty ribbon bow at the end.
6. Glue the ribbon flowers on the side of the basket and here you go!
Here is a Youtube video tutorial shared by Innova Crafts: