Christmas is almost here , are you ready for your Christmas home decoration ? In addition to putting up a real Christmas tree, we can fill Christmas spirit in our home or office with some creative handmade Christmas trees. Here is a nice project for Christmas tree DIY with chocolates and tinsel. It’s very easy to make. It will be a gorgeous centerpiece on your holiday table. It also makes a nice gift for family and friends. Take this idea further and you can make a beautiful table decor to decorate your home or parties at any season. Just pick your favorite chocolates or candies and colors of tinsel to get started!
Here are the supplies you may need:
- All kinds of chocolates and candies;
- Tinsel, preferably green color;
- Double sided tape;
- Hot glue gun;
- Christmas star ornament (optional).
- Cut out a piece of cardboard, make a cone and secure it with glue.
- Wrap the base of the cone with one layer of tinsel and secure it with glue.
- Apply double sided tape around the cone.
- Attach chocolates to it as the second layer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 all the way to the top of the cone until the entire cone is covered with tinsel and chocolates.
- You can decorate the top of the cone with a Christmas star ornament, or simply arrange the chocolates in a star shape.
- This mini Christmas tree is done. Enjoy!
Here’s another easy, fun and cute Christmas craft to make a ribbon Kanzashi Christmas tree. Kanzashi originated from Japan as hair ornaments used in traditional Japanese hairstyles. Now it is widely used as a technique to make fabric flowers for fashion and home decoration. This ribbon Kanzashi Christmas tree is so pretty. It would make a nice table decor and gift for family and friends. Happy crafting!
Head over to Craft Passion for the step by step tutorial…