These Strawberry Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites would be not only a great dessert but also a charming decoration of your Christmas table. They are quit easy to make and look so festive that everyone will love. Check the link in below for recipe.
- 18 Oreos finely crushed to about 1 3/4 cups*
- 2 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted and divided
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup heavy cream, divided
- 25 fairly small, fresh strawberries (or more if cutting more squares)
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
These Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites are super cute and easy to make!!! There is no baking involved and you can whip them up in no time!
8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
¼ cup powdered sugar
⅔ cup heavy cream
1 package of Cheesecake Pudding
1 package of chocolate dessert cups
white sparkling sugar sprinkles (affiliate)
Enjoy this video tutorial that shared by Todd’s Kitchen.